beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Oil Control / Review

| on
Thursday, July 25, 2013
review

review

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Oil Control / Review

I can`t say that my skin is bad, I never had acne and it is not oily. My biggest problem are black heads. It`s really hard to remove them, even pore strips do not help much. This Garnier facial cleanser is a saviour for me. It removed almost all black heads from my nose and chin after the first wash. I think, if I use it regularly, results will be awesome. Pure Active contains salicylic acid, which is perfect to clean off extra oil from the pores.

So there are 150 ml of the product in the bottle. Cover has few little holes to keep the brush dry, it is very hygienically. The brush is rubber and it is very soft, and at the same time, it cleans face very good. Skin after the wash doesen`t get dry. The only thing I don`t like about this Garnier Cleanser is cucumber smell. But I really like it fights with my blackheads and reccomend Garnier Pure Active it for everyone, who fights against black heads.