beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss / Review & Swatches

| on
Thursday, July 04, 2013

Big Night Out  Nude Kiss Timeless Beauty essence lip gloss review blogger liz breygel
Big Night Out  Nude Kiss Timeless Beauty essence lip gloss review blogger liz breygel
Big Night Out  Nude Kiss Timeless Beauty essence lip gloss review blogger liz breygel

Hi my lovelies, how are you? I have an amazing little review for you! Today I`m going to talk about one of my favourite lip glosses of all the time. Meet and greet three lovely gems by Essence:

2.Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss  - 022 `Nude Kiss` 

3.Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss - 03 `Timeless Beauty`

All three lip glosses are perfect for the price. They are not sticky and don`t dry out the gentle lips` skin. Essence XXXL Shine Lip Glosses have a wonderful creamy consistency and moisturizing formula. I can`t say that I`m a big fan of a shimmering textures, but these babes shine like a diamonds on the lips, providing a gorgeous reflecting effect, especially when the weather outside is sunny Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss lasts for a few hours on the lips and has a very sweet, but mild scent.

These lip glosses currently retail for $ 2,63 and you can check out the range of the Essence product on the official website here. Thanks for reading my post, don`t forget to check out my recent review

Lots of love,
Liza



Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot