Makeup & Beauty

Liebster Award ♥

| on
Monday, July 29, 2013
Hello everyone! This nomination is especially meaningfull for me, coz I`ve started my blog just about one month ago. I want to say thanks to Ash Mcfierce, who nominated me. And, ofcourse, I want to say a big thanks for all of you, ladies, who are following me now, it is a biggest reward for me.


beauty blog award

Here are the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!



Questions from Ash

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup product?
My favourite drugstore product is Johnson's baby oil with lavander or chamomile.

2. What is something you love about using makeup?
I love the process of putting on my makeup. It is like a meditation for me, so relaxing!

3. What is something your readers don't know about you?
My readers don`t know that I`m a historian:)

4. What is you favorite skincare product?
  My current favourite skincare product is my makeup remover by Nivea .

5. What is your dream job?
I would enjoy to be an artist or a designer. I love to draw and to create something new, though I don`t do
this very well.

6. Fears?
I'm afraid to lose people, who I love. It is the biggest fear of mine. I'm also afraid to get old.

7. What is one makeup product you could live without?
 I really could live without lipstick or lipgloss. Sometimes I even forget to put it on.

8. One place in the world you'll love to visit?
I think I would love to visit any place in the World. Curious people will find any country interesting and entertaining.

9. Shoes or Handbags?
Shoes!

10. How would you describe your fashion style?
To far gone :)

11. What inspired you to start blogging?
My fiance. He advised me to try.

Here are my quiestions to you:

1. What is your favourite lipstick colour, which perfectly fits with you?
2. What was your favourite actor, in who you was in love at high school?
3. What is your opinion about plastic surgery? Would you ever do it?
4. Do you have some weird body skills?
5. Books or movies?
6. Give one good beauty advice, which always works for you.
7. Do you keep your house/ room clean or you prefer to rule in the chaos?
8. Celebrity who inspires you?
9. What do you like about your country?
10. Who is your favourite youtube beauty guru?
11. At what age did you start to use makeup?

I nominate:

Thank you for reading, I hope my questions will be interesting for you! Kisses