All you will need is just your favourite drugstore or any other products :
1. Black, white and grey eyeshadows with glitter + black liquid eyeliner
2. Black and white eyeliner
3. Brow gel or some alternative variants (more here) + brow pencil or shadows
4. Black mascara and fake lashes
1. Prime your eyelids and start to fill your lids with black pencil - inner, outter corners and crease, leave the middle untoched. It will be a base for our shadows;
2. Set pencil with black eyeshadows and start to blend it out;
3. Put a white eyeliner in the middle of your lid;
4. Set the white pencil with white shadows and blend it with the blask one, highlight your brow bone;
5. Line your eyes with liquid eyeliner and wing the line out. Do the smae on the lower lid, creating a double liner. Fill the spaces between lines with the white pencil;
6. Curl your lashes, put on mascara and line your water line with black pencil. Set and fill in your brows.
You`re done :)
If your eyeshadows spoiled your eyeliner, you can easily put a second layer over the spoiled one. And if, for example, your finished look is not dramatic enough, you can put more eye shadows and blend them out again, untill it will look perfect! Hope you liked this look. Stay with me for more tutorials and reviews.