avon color trend cosmetics makeup  review swatches

I don't usually buy Avon makeup products, but decided to treat myself to a few affordable treats before my travel. So, here are a few quick reviews, and first impressions on the products I bought. I hope you will find this post interesting!

I was very interested to try new eyeliner Always on Point, which always stays sharp because it sharpens itself (you need just to twist the lid).  In my opinion, the idea is very cool. Eyeliner is very smooth and well-pigmented and stays all day long. 

The next one is a white pencil Color Trend, I've bought it before, but now it has a new design. It doesn't irritate my eyes (I use it on a water line) and is very well pigmented.

always on point color trend, color trend cosmetics review

Liquid eyeliner  Color Trend, also in a new design with green cheetah print. Good and affordable! You can draw very thin and accurate lines.

liquid eyeliner by avon review


Lip gloss "Read my lips" Color Trend - shade Angel. Shades in the catalog are totally different than in reality. They are more nude and transparent. But the lip gloss is very good, smells so delicious. I liked it so much. Check out my full review with swatches on this lip gloss. 

lipgloss read my lips color trend review swatches
liquid eyeliner lipgloss read my lips

I've bought Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover. It doesn't have any smell at all and I really like it. This makeup remover is much better than most of the other expensive variants.

eye make up remover by avon review

So the last product is Planet Spa Turkish thermal baths. The smell is so tasty! And it stays on the skin for a long time. The process of using this mask is funny - after it will dry you will look like an old witch :) Unfortunately, this mask is not so amazing. After I used it my face became red and was itching. It got better in some minutes, but I think this mask is not for sensitive and dry/normal skin.

turkish thermal baths clay mask review

I also purchased a few skincare products by Oriflame cosmetics, and, if you are interested you can check the second beauty haul, and hear my first impressions. Thank you for the visit, until next time!

Lots of love,
Liz