beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Monthly Favourites / August

| on
Friday, August 30, 2013
Hi there, beautiful ladies! Summer gone away so fast. For me it is the last summer in my county, because  I`m going to move away very soon. I so want to enjoy last hot days of this summer. Big changes are coming :) Any way, I decided to make a first post about my monthly favourites.
astor make up foundation foundation brush ebelin dove hand cream review swatches beauty haul cosmetics haul
astor make up foundation foundation brush ebelin dove hand cream review swatches


1.  Astor Skin Match Fusion Make-Up
    30 ml /8,95 €

I will start with my top favourite product of this month. Since I live in a place, where summer months are very hot and sunny, skin needs a good protection from the ultraviolet rays, without melting. This Aston Skin Mach foundation really fuses with skin, it feels and looks very natural, as they promise on the package. It has SPF 20, exactly what our skin needs in summer time. I`m using 101 Rose Beige tone.

august 2014 favorites blogger astor foundation review


2. Ebelin Professional makeup & concealer brush
    3.95 €

This was my frst Ebelin experiance. I also owned few wisps of bust by Ebelin. The brush is very firm, but soft at the same time. It is very easy to wash it. Even though it`s white, it doesen`t absorb colour of foundation, so you don`t need to rub it hard to wash foundation away.

concealer foundation brush picture ebelin

3. Guhl Tiefen Aufbau & Schutz Kur mit Monoi-Öl
    125ml / 5,99 €

I know, this name sonds strange, but it is just a hair repair oil from gardenias flowers. It is such a good moisturaizer for my dry hair. This oil is not washable - just put in on dry and clean hair to nourish them.  I love the smell and creamy structure. I will buy Guhl again defenitely. 

4. Dove Deep Care Complex Handcreme
    75 ml / about 2,5 €

I`m a big fan of caring cosmetics by Dove. I like shampoos and body lotions. This Dove deep care hand cream was a big opening for me this month. Eeen though it contains a deep care complex, so it moisturaze the skin very well and kind heavy for summer time. I use just a small among of the creame to make both hands soft. It doesn`t leave any grease or oiliness on my skin. 

swach review

5. Fit Me Pressed Powder by Maybelline New York
    9g / about 6 


This powder lasts eternity! The structure is very soft and silky. It has little sparkles, so the skin looks glowing. I`m using 220 natural beige shade, but they have many colours to choose from. The price is also very good. The big advantage of this powder is SPF 15, which makes it my favourite.

Those were my monthly favourites of August, hope this post was interesting for you. It would be nice to know, if you have some favourites from this  month. Let me know in comments down below! Spend your last summer days with pleasure and benefit. See you very soon, ladies.



elizabeth breygel beauty angel blog, beauty blogger
Lots of love,
Liz