Sally Hansen Hard as Nails /Review

| on
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Hello, ladies! I wanted to try Sally Hansen nail polish for so much time already, and finally I`ve bought two bottles of Hard as Nails nail polish in black and violet colours. 
black out virtual violet

1. 370 Black Out
2. 400 Virtual Violet
about 4 $ for each

I fell in love with the colours of these nail polishes. They are very beautiful and extremly bright. The brush is thin, so it is easy to colour every corner of the nails. Consistency of the products is runny, so you need to be carefull to don`t create a mess. 
nail polish brush virtual violet

Unfortunately, nail polish needs more time to dry out. It also needs two layers for a good pigmentation and glossy look. But I liked the finished look of my manicure, so I will buy Sally Hansen nail polishes again

black out nail polish
virtual violet review

By the way, I got a gift from the store after my little shopping:) Love to get free cute stuff!

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails review