beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Alpha Silky Eye Shadow Palette / Review and Swatches

| on
Monday, September 30, 2013
review swatch
neutrial eyeshadow palette
swatch review
review swatch

Happy Monday, dears! Few days ago I finally received my parcel from buyincoins. I ordered small silky eye shadow palette by Alpha with 6 neutrial eye shadows for everyday make up. It consists of two goldish shades, dark brown shade, one black, grey and white. Not all shades are with shimmer, white and black colours are matte. But each shadows are very silky and smooth on touch. Brown colours are super pigmented, but monochromes are not so good, maybe just with a really good eye shadow base. I know on the pictures it looks like all 6 colours of Alpha palette includes silver glitter. This silver sparkles, actually, are just on a top of each  eyeshadows. It is even better, because all colours are neutral, if they were with glitter, it was impossible to use palette for daily makeups.

I think small palettes like that is a beauty essential for each make up lover. Especially if you need to go out somewhere and don`t have a possibility to take with yourself all your beauty armory. Thank you, girls to stay with  me. I wish you to have a pleasant week and see you soon:)