beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Drugstore Haul: Isabelle Dupont, Syoss, Nivea

| on
Thursday, September 26, 2013
drugstore beauty haul, shopping
drugstore products review, isabelle dupont, dove, syoss, nivea
drugstore products review, isabelle dupont, dove, syoss, nivea

Hey, beauties! Few days ago I went to the closest drugstore to buy some goodies for my hair. But the temptation to buy more things was to strong (it is so hard to be a girl). So, as a result, today I`m going to do my first drugstore haul. For some of these products I will do a detail review, so don`t miss them if you are interested. Let`s begin.

Nivea Volume Sensatons Shampoo & Intense Repair Conditioner

I`m a big fan of Dove hair care products, but I wanted to try something new and stopped on hair care products by Nivea. Both products are cheap, but so amazing. Intense Repair Conditioner smells amazingly and nourish my hair very nice. I can`t say that Volume Sensations Shampoo gives a volume to my hair, but it is also a good product. I like very much.

Nivea Refreshig Cleansing Milk

Before I was using makeup remover by L`oreal. But that product never could be copared with Nivea Cleansing Milk. Now I`m such a big fan of this makeup remover. It perfectly removs my makeup without any "panda" circles around my eyes. It is not oily, as Lo`real Perfection Milk, and smells so much better. I would buy it again and again and reccomend for everyone at least to try it!

Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Deodorant 

I always liked deodarants by Dove, but as my favourite one doesen`t appear on the drugstore`s shelves anymore, I was need to find a good substitution. So Ijust chose one with a pleasant smell. It was Dove Go Fresh deodarant, which has a very good and fresh smell of cucumber and green tea. Yes,  I know, you will ask me: "Hey, girl, but you hate cucumber`s scents". Yes I do, but this deodarant smells more like a green tea :P That is why I like it.

Syoss Silicone Free Mask & Syoss Volume Lift Hair Spray

I`m not a big fan of the smell, but I really don`t imagine the life of my hair without these products. Mask is simply amazing, so moisturazing and light at the same time. It is a part of my hair care routine. Syoss mask smells like a fiels flowers and grass. And this Volume Lift hair spray is the best hair spray ever. Nothing works nice on my hair, but it does miracle things!

Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Shower Gel

The only question I ask about this product is - why? Why I never tried this magic in the bottle before? It is not just an usual gel, but very gentle shower exfoliator. I even think those little granulas are natural. And the smell, I ca talk about these gentle chocolate coconut smell for hours! And this gorgeous smell stays on the skin for a long time after shower. The consistency of Thermal Spa gel is milky and runny and it doesen`t dry the skin, but makes it very soft. Girls, go and try this gel, when you`ll have an opportunity, you will love it, I bet.

Isabelle Dupont Nail Polish

I never tried products by Isabelle Dupont, but always wanted. And I decided to start from nail polishes. I owned two shades - very bright pink and creamy white colours. I`m going to show you how they look on the nails and how long they last, so stay with me to don`t miss my review (here).

Isana Lip Balm & Makeup Sponge by Ebelin

And final products are lip balm by Isana and Ebelin makeup sponge. This lip balm is a simple one with a light vanilla scent and reguular moisturazing formula. I`ve been hearing about this egg sponge for such a long time and, finally, desided to try it out. I hope I will like to use it.

Well, ladies, this was my drugstore haul. If you liked it don`t forget to follow my blog. I`ll see you very soon, dears. Bye, bye:)