Makeup & Beauty

Faberlic Young Face Care / Review

| on
Saturday, September 07, 2013
Faberlic Young Delicate Face Tonic, Faberlic Young Moisturazing Face Cream
review
Faberlic Young Delicate Face Tonic, Faberlic Young Moisturazing Face Cream


Hi, beauties! How are your autumn days going? Last weekend I finished my facial care toner and cream, which I was using usually, so I decided to try something new. This seria includes three steps - cleanser, toner and face cream. As I still have nice facial cleanser by Garnier, I bought just two last steps - toner and cream. Both products come in a very beautiful bottles and deep violet colour. They contain mineral complex, which restores and nourishes the skin.

Faberlic Young Delicate Face Tonic
150 ml / 5 €
I never expected that Delicate Face Tonic will cooperate so good with my  skin. I have a normal skin type, so I just need a delicate skin care and gentle cleaning. This toner is just a magical water. It makes my skin so soft and fresh. Doesen`t leave any dry or sticky feeling after. And it smells so adorable! I really hate when facial care poducts smell like cucumber. But these seria has a pleasant scent, which is hard to describe. The most attractive thing for me is that tonic contains no alcohol. It is a big advantage! Toner god for any skin type.

 Faberlic Young Moisturazing Face Cream
50ml / 5 €

The second product is Moisturazing Face cream, which has a very very light formula. It is perfect for daily or night usage. You can even use t as a primer - it makes the skin matte look. Even if the weather is very hot and air is very dry the skin will look fresh and moisturazed. 

I really like everything about this Young face Care seria by Faberlic. I`m very excited to try other product fromYoung Face Care seria - mattiffying face wipes, make up remover and cleanser. Hope those products will not dissapoint me. Thank you, to take time and read my post. I`ll see you later very soon. Kisses <3