Hi, my dear ladies. Today I want to show you my first variant of a makeup for brown eyes. I was asked by beautiful Liz Outh to create a tutorial and I got very excited about this idea. Both makeups I did using pencil technique. So, dear brown eyes owners, I hope you will find these tutorials useful and will defenitely try them someday.
1. Prime your lids and start to shape your eye, using an eye pencil;
2. Smudge the pencil, creating a beautiful knot shape. It will be a base for our olive eye shadow;
3. Apply an olive or dark bronze eye shadow on the top of the pencil - base;
4. Start to apply camouflage green shadows on the center of your lids;
5. Put a white eye pencil on the corner of your eye lids and blend it with the brush;
6. On the top of the white pencil put a minty eye shadow;
7. Line your eyes - upper and lower lash line (and waterline) and add some camouflage green shadows on the bottom;
8. Curl your lashes and apply generous coat of mascara to finish. And your green makeup for brown eyes is done :)
Tommorow I will post a second variant of a makeup for brown eyes. Please let me know if you liked this one. And if you liked it become a follower of my blog for more interesting makeup and reviews. Thanks for being with me. See you very soon!