Makeup & Beauty

Bourjois Volume glamour MAX / Review

| on
Saturday, October 19, 2013

буржуа тушь отзывы
10ml / 0,3fl.oz.
price about 16 $
mascara lashes
                                      
Hello, ladies! Today I will do a little review of Bourjois mascara, which became one of my current favourites. This mascara is my first Bourjois experiance, because I never tried anything by this company before. Sure, I knew that french cosmetics is the best, so I`ve created a big expectations about this mascara. And it really didn`t dissapoint me.When I was in the shop most of mascaras by Bourjois were looking so attractive ( bourjois defenitely has a good tube designer) but I decided to chose this one. 

Package says that mascara could be used with circle lenses and suitable  for sensative eyes. Contains natural wax and black pearl extract. My lashes are very bad and I`m sure, that for girls, which have dense and long lashes, this mascara will work  really amazing. Volume glamour Max mascara has a very fluffy brush, which gives a good volume to your lashes. It also seperates lashes and makes them look longer. It lasts forever, without crumbling and rolling. I`m sure you will engoy to use it.

I`m also a big fan of unusual, but practical packaging designs. This shapes looks very stylish, almost vintage and the combination of black and glossy pink colours looks very cool. You can  buy Bourjois cosmetics on amazon.

Thanks for your visit, ladies. Have a good day and I`ll see you later, don`t forget to subscribe<3