review swatchesEssence Colour Arts Pigments review and swatches, Pigments by Essence liz breygel january girl, отзывы и свотчи

Bonsoir, dear people! The first time a saw this Pigments by Essence in a little review on youtube and I became obsessed with them. I wanted to create a dreamy makeup look using these pigments so much! And, finally, I was able to get them and share my first impressions with all of you, lovelies.

strawberry smoothie cotton candy smell the caramel, отзывы и свотчи

So, I have three shades: 02 - smell the caramel, 11 - cotton candy, and 14 - strawberry smoothie. They are very pigmented and include so many glitters - very bright and beautiful. I want to do a tutorial, using these gorgeous pigments later. Each bottle has a silicone flap under the plastic cover, to save pigments from spilling (just cotton candy doesn't have, there was a sticker inside.) Covers are very tight, so you can be sure that other cosmetics in your makeup bag will stay clean.

strawberry smoothie cotton candy smell the caramel, отзывы и свотчи

Essence Pigments are available in 23 pretty colors. The main idea of Color Arts pigments is the variations of usage. You can mix the shades together and create your new shades. You can use pigments as a highlighter or bronzer. Or you can even mix them with clear nail polish and create exclusive nail lacquer! Just use your imagination.

The colors are very beautiful and bright, but they demand an eyeshadow base or any other base as pencil, to make them look even more bright and last longer. For example, the texture of cotton candy consists almost just of glitter, so to set it on the skin you need a very good base or it will have many fallouts.

essence pigments swatches отзывы и свотчи

I liked these pigments by Essence so much, that I even decided to use them for my wedding makeup. It is hard to don't to like these cute bottles! Thank you all to read my post, I hope you liked it. I'm going to talk to you again very soon, lovelies, stay tuned.

Lots of love,
Liz