Makeup & Beauty

GlamST - Test beauty products virtually

| on
Monday, October 28, 2013

Hi dears, today I want to share with you one magical application that I`ve heard about recently. Every one likes to do online shopping, we buy clothes, computer equipment and cosmetics. But sometimes it is hard to choose something, because we never know how the product will look on us. For example, I have a very fair skin tone and it is very hard for me to choose foundation or powder without testing it on firstly. But thanks to GlamST I can test products shades before buy it.

GlamST "GlamStreet" is a new application for testing cosmetics online. You can simply upload your own picture,  try many different makeups and choose which look will be perfect for you. More than this you will learn about the latest trends and products and will learn how to apply makeup in the corrects way.

For all of you who are interested more information you will find here. I will also pin a short video below if you want to see how GlamST works. See you very soon, ladies, kisses:)




Powered by BrandBacker