lip gloss blush review Manhattan lip gloss, Manhattan blush review and swatch liz breygel january girl

Hi, lovelies! The summer is already over, but I do want to keep some warm memories about those hot days. So I decided, that will use just bright cosmetics in warm shades and shimmering texture. A few days ago I got the High Shine lip gloss and Powder Rouge Tender Touch Blush. Both products by affordable brand Manhattan Cosmetics.

blush review Manhattan lip gloss, Manhattan blush review and swatch liz breygel january girl

Powder Rouge 'Tender Touch'
3,50 € 


comes in a transparent case and with a little brush to apply this blush. Sure, I will not use the brush to apply it, but it has very good quality - soft and dense. I think that brush was made from natural hair. Powder Rouge is available in four different colors - from warm pinkish to light chocolate shade. My color is 53 N 'fresh peach', which includes many glitters and has a pleasant texture. Powder Rouge is not matte, but very shiny. It lasts on my face almost all day long, but, sure, it also depends on the foundation. By the way, this blush includes vitamin E, which is nourishing your skin during the whole day.

review swatch Manhattan lip gloss, Manhattan blush review and swatch liz breygel january girl

'High Shine' Lip Gloss
5,95 € / 5 ml


The second product, which attracted my eye was High Shine lip gloss. To tell the truth, I’m not a big fan of this lip gloss. It has a very watery consistency and is almost totally transparent. There are 13 shades in the High Shine collection, hope other colors are nicer. But as a moisturizer, this lip gloss works very well.

review blush

Thank you, my lovelies, for taking the time to read my blog. If you liked it, stay tuned for more interesting blog posts in the future. I will talk to you later, have a wonderful day!

Lots of love,
Liz