Monthly Favourites / September

| on
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
beauty haul, products love
beauty haul, products love, review

Ola, pretties! I don`t believe that September flew away already. I was hoping that autumn would be warm, but I literally feel the breath of the winter already. But my summer days are still forward, because I`m going to move in a very warm place very very soon. Any way, here is the list of my September Favourites. Enjoy:)

1. Essence Lipstick - all about cupcake
It was a love from the first sign. Colour, texture, scent - this lipstick is a perfection. I really enjoy to use it. I think colour fits with autumn time and caring formula of Essence lipstick moisturize my lips during the cold time. Very soon I will post a detail review of this lipstick, so don`t miss it.

2. Golden Rose Rich Color
Do you believe in one coat full coverage? I do! It really works, how they promise on the bottle. Golden Rose Rich Color is so pigmented and so bright. You don`t need more to put million coats and wait them to dry out. This nail polish dries out almost immediately. The brush has maxi size, to cover all your nail plate from the first sweap. Adorable!
One layer
3. Puma Perfume Animagical Women Edt
I think this fragrance was made for autumn. It has some fruity, woody and spicy notes in the scent. It is very sweet, so maybe, not everyone would enjoy it, but I like and always carry in my bag. One more thing I like about it is a small and comfortable size.

4. Powder Brush by Ebelin
In my previous list of Monthly Favourites I was talking about Ebelin Foundation brush. I liked the quality and decided to try one more brush by Ebelin. This powder brush has a very big and comfortable holder and very soft, natural hairs (i think it is goat`s hair). Domed shape of Ebelin brush is perfect to put powder on the skin.

5. MaxFactor Clump Defy by False Lash Effect
And the last products in my September Favourites list is my new favourite mascara by Max Factor Clump Defy. If you need perfect seperation and curly lashes you should defenitely try it. You can look detail review and demonstration here.

Dears, thanks for reading me, that was my little September Favourites list. If you like my blog become my constant reader for more interesting posts. And what have you been loving lately?