Makeup & Beauty

Porcelain Doll Lips / Ombré Lips Tutorial

| on
Friday, October 04, 2013
ombre lips tutorial

Good morning, girls. How are things? I saw so many beautiful pictures of baby doll`s lips on pinterest and other sites. This trend is a beauty tip by our chineese and japaneese beauties. I couldn`t hold myself to try recreate this beautiful ombre lips. Ombre effect make them look so cute and neat, like a real doll`s lips. I hope you will like my tutorial.

Doll lips tutorial

Before to start I exfoliated the skin on my lips, to make them soft and smooth. Then I primed them with face powder, to hide natural colour of my lips and make my lipstick stay longer. The next step is a pink lipstick. I started to put it from the middle of my lower lips and filled them up, avoiding corners of my lips. After I started to mix the transition, using flat lipstick brush. You can also use your finger, as you prefer. And o finish I used regular lip balm, I put it with my finger to don`t ruing my ombre transition. That is how I made my ombre lips.

Let me know in a comments down below, if you liked this ombre lips. And don`t forget to follow my blog for more tutorials. Thanks, ladies, for reading my blog and I wish a good day:) See you very soon!