simple eyeshadow palette with 120 colors, blogger review and swatches, палетка теней 120 цветов отзывы и свотчи

Hey, lovelies I know that must be everyone who is in love with makeup and beauty stuff already purchased this pro palette, but I love it so much and want to share my thoughts with you. This palette is a replica of the famous BH 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 3rd Edition, it is totally the same, but costs a little less. I hope someone will find this post useful and interesting.

I purchased this palette already a few years ago and it really disappointed me. Most of the colors in that pro palette #2 were poorly pigmented and even a primer didn't help eyeshadows to last longer and be more bright. There were many green shades, which I never even touched, and many bright pinks, almost of the same shade, which I also didn't use frequently. 

simple eyeshadow palette with 120 colors, blogger review and swatches, палетка теней 120 цветов отзывы и свотчи

But when I saw this eyeshadow palette I really fell in love with 60 beautiful smokey shades, which include - grey, greyish purple, smoky lavender, and milky brown shades. I knew that all of these colors I will use all the time. Sure it also has some not usable shades, but I like to do experiments. This eyeshadow palette will be very useful for girls, who are just trying to find their style and color match.

So my new 120 pro palette edition #3 was much better than the previous one. All colors are very pigmented and smooth, they have a pleasant silky texture. Most of the shadows are matte, but some have a shimmer. It was a hard task to do a swatch of all 120 colors of this palette, but I did a few to show how pigmented are the colors. These swatches I made without any eyeshadow base. If anyone is interested, I'll try to do more pictures of swatches. 

simple eyeshadow palette with 120 colors, blogger review and swatches, палетка теней 120 цветов отзывы и свотчи

Hope you liked my review, I already did a few makeup tutorials and will do many in the future, using my pro palette. Tell me in the comments if you have this or a different similar palette and your opinion about it. Thanks for your visit, I'll talk to all of you very soon again, bye-bye!

Lots of love,
Liz