pupa powder blogger review and swatch

Hey, beauties, how are you? Just a few days ago I was in my closest drugstore and trapped on something super cute and adorable. I couldn't pass by this Pupa powder, it was in amazing golden packaging, and that's why we love our products, isn't it? I already owned baked powder by Pupa, and I love it so I decided to try a regular one, especially since it was not expensive, around $12.

pupa powder blogger review and swatch

So, this compact powder comes in a very gorgeous golden matte case. It is kind of flat and very comfortable to use. The cover is very firm, so will not open accidentally. Sponge, as always, very very bad, but who use it nowadays. Silk Touch powder, is really silky on touch, as Pupa promised, it layers on the skin very smooth and the formula is very light. The only thing that didn't match with me is the color. I have a very light skin tone and this Pupa powder failed with it, even though I owned the lightest shade # 01 - light beige. So it is kind of dark for me, but I still love it. Hope to get some tan to use it more often.

pupa powder blogger review and swatch

Girls, who have beautiful caramel skin, I recommend for all of you to try it out, just be sure about the shade that you will choose. If someone already tried this Silk Touch powder, please let me know your opinion about it, and especially about the color matching. Thanks, for the visit, have a wonderful day!

Lots of love,
Liz