red makeup look, gothic makeup pictures, красный и черный готический макияж

Hi, lovelies, are you ready to meet on Halloween? I know that this celebration is going to happen only in a few weeks, but my excitement and desire to create a Halloween-inspired makeup look are much stronger than me! If you are already started to think about the upcoming day of All Hallows' Eve and the costume you are going to wear, I suggest you try this gorgeous red and black eye makeup look. It is slightly Gothic, a bit witchy, and with a touch of vampire appeal. How do you like it?

red makeup look, gothic makeup pictures, красный и черный готический макияж

How to Create Gothic Red and Black Eye look for Halloween?


1. I started from primer, which I set with face powder. Then I filled in my eyebrows. I used black eyeshadow to make the whole makeup look more dramatic;

2. Then I started to create a "black wing", using my black eye pencil. This step could be messy, but it's easy to fix it in the future;

3. So the next step is to set eye pencil with black eye shadows. I winged the line out on the outer corner and made the line longer on the inner corner of my eye;

4. After I applied the dark burgundy eyeshadow on my lid. You can use red lip liner under the shadows, to make the color more intense;

5. I created a beautiful winged line on my eye, I also winged the line out of my inner corner, it was a very hard part for me:)

6. And the last steps. I put some red eye shadow under my eye and lined the waterline with a black pencil. Curled my lashes and put on a generous coat of mascara. You can use false lashes to finish the makeup.

red makeup look, gothic makeup pictures, красный и черный готический макияж

Ta-day, the red and black Halloween makeup is all done! I advise you to create a crazy black and red ombré look for your lips. If you like this Halloween tutorial follow my blog to see more interesting in the future. You can also find me on Twitter, Bloglovin, or like my page on Facebook. Thank you so much for the visit I wish you good luck and fresh ideas for Halloween. See you soon! 

Lots of love,
Liz