Makeup & Beauty

Why Do You Wear Makeup? / Tag

| on
Saturday, October 26, 2013
why do I wear makeup, beauty tag

Good day, my dear ladies. Today I`m going to do the "Why Do You Wear Makeup?" tag. I was tagged by charming and wonderfully strong Shalunya from  Shalunya & Boyet  blog. Her blog is so amazing, everyone can find a piece of inspiration.

So here are the questions:

1. When did you begin loving makeup? 

I started to love makeup and all things about beauty 4 years ago. Exactly at that time I discovered so many inspirational beauty gurus on youtube. I understood how it is important to take care of your beauty, because people, usually, create their first impression by your appearance.

2. How do you feel without makeup?

As for many other girls makeup for me is a mask. When I put on my makeup I become a very confident person, nothing bad can happen with me. And when I use makeup I can create so many reflections of my personality. Unfortunately I didn't learn to do all this tricks being myself. Just the closest people see my natural beauty:)

3. What do you like about makeup?

Oh, there are so many variations of looks and images that you can create by yourself! Makeup has a huge power, it makes girls not just more beautiful, because all girls has natural beauty, but confident, strong and mature. Makeup and cosmetics have a very big and interesting history, which is worth of studying it.

4. Three Holy Grail Makeup Products:

It is so hard to decide, but I think it will be:
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express - my current favourite mascara, at least something is working with my lashes;
- L`oreal True Match Foundation - absorbes immediately and gives matte effect for your skin;
- Pupa Luminus Baked Powder - perfectly mathes with my light skin tone and lasts for a long time.

I want to ask beautiful Amy from Country Bumpkin and amazing Cherelle from Chezza`s Lil Pleasure  to do this tag also.

That was all for now. I wish everyone an amazing weekend. Spend this time with pleasure and benefit. And I will talk to you very very soon:) Bye, bye xx