Hi cuties! I think that smoky eyes is my favourite makeup. Even though it is not a makeup for every day, I was using it all the time in my rebel youth:) There are so many different tutorials for smoky makeup on internet but today I decided to share my own variation of classic smoky eyes look.
Everything you will need to create this makeup is a simple black eye pencil, black eye shadow, white eye shadow, neutral matte eye shadows (skin colour or grey) and few basic brushes. I like my smoky eyes to be dramatic, but you can play with the intensity and change colours as you wish. Let`s begin!
1. Even skin tone without any imperfections;
2. Perfect eye brows;
3. Neutral colours for your lips;
4. Foundation goes after eye make up;
1. The first step is to line your upper and lower lash line. The line should be thick and don`t worry if it be messy;
2. Smudge the pencil. Take a time to fill the spaces between your lashes;
3. Start to put black eye shadow dabbing it on your eye lid;
4. Take a blending brush and put some grey matte eye shadows to blend the black out;
5. High light your brow bone. After go back to the blending brush and work out the transition again;
6. Finishing steps - put a generous coat of mascara and line the water line with black eye pencil. Don`t forget about the brows:)
That`s all for my smoky eyes, I hope this tutorial was useful for you. Please follow my blog and leave your opinion about this make up in the comments. I will talk to you very good, cuties, bye bye <3