1. The first step is to apply eye shadow base and white eye pencil on the whole eye lid. Don`t forget to smudge with your finger;
2. Start to shape your eye putting brown eye pencil on your crease. It will intensify purple eye shadows and will make it last longer. Smudge it with brush;
3. Put pearly eye shadow on the lid;
4. Put violet eye shadow on the top of the pencil. Don`t close your eye while you do this;
5. Draw a line with liquid eye liner;
6. Finish your makeup by putting some light lilac eye pencil under your eye and don`t forget about mascara.
That`s all for now, ladies. Let me know in the comments down below if you liked this makeup. And don`t forget to follow my blog for more interesting tutorials and reviews. I`ll talk to you very soon, bye bye <3