1. First step is to put a light neutral eye shadow on the lid;
2. Using pencil brush put chocolate brown matte eye shadow on your crease;
3. High light your brow bone area using white eye shadow;
4. Blend all transitions between the colours. No harsh lines in this look. Line your eyes with liquid eye liner;
5. Put a white eye pencil on your water line, you can also high light inner corners of your eyes. Finish with your favourite mascara and don`t forget about your brows, just don`t make them very dramatic.
For my lips I`m also using neutral beige or pink shades, like this lipstick by Essence # 52 - in the nude. It is perfect for light everyday makeup.
So that`s all very quick and easy makeup for everyday. Please let me know if you liked my makeup in a comments down below and tell what`s yours makeup for everyday. Don`t forget to follow my blog . I wish for everyone an amazing day and I`ll talk to you soon, bye bye :3