nail polish manicure cute nails Golden Rose nail polish, nail lacquer review swatches liz breygel january girl

Hello, sweeties, and happy Monday! Today I have for you a review of Nail Lacquer by Golden Rose. I already owned one beautiful shade from the Rich Color line and even put it in my September favorites list. So I decided to don’t wait for too long and buy another lacquer from the same line. Sure, I love bright nails, but my favorite shades are nude, they make the nails look so classy and elegant.

Rich Color Nail Lacquer by Golden Rose

I'm always searching for the perfect nudes for my nails.  And this time I picked color # 05 which is beautiful coffee with milk shade. There are 51 available colors in the Rich Color collection - from very pale milky to very bright acid shades and everyone will find their favorite color.

Rich Color Nail Lacquer by Golden Rose

The formula of this lacquer is really outstanding. I never thought that nail polish can provide full coverage in just one coat before I tried Rich Color by Golden Rose. Once you apply the first coat you will receive an already finished and shiny manicure.

nude nails, manicure,

But it is not the only advantage. Golden Rose lacquer is equipped with a maxi brush which gives a one-stroke application without ugly stripes. It dries out very fast and lasts for a couple of days without any color changes, cracks, or chips.

the perfect everyday manicure, nude nails

This nail lacquer by Golden Rose has become my all-time favorite shade. I can’t stop using it. And I highly recommend it to all my beauties. That was all for now, I hope you enjoyed it. Don’t forget to follow me. Stay happy and I'll see you soon, kisses!

Lots of love,
Liz