Makeup & Beauty

Rich Color Nail Lacquer by Golden Rose / Review and Swatches

| on
Monday, November 18, 2013
nail polish manicure cute nails
Rich Color Nail Lacquer by Golden Rose
Rich Color Nail Lacquer by Golden Rose
nude nails, manicure,
manicure, nude nails
One coat of Rich Color Lacquer by Golden Rose
Hello, sweeties and happy Monday! Today I have for you a review of Nail Lacquer by Golden Rose. I already owned one beautiful shade from Rich Color line and even put it in my September Favourites list. So I decided to don`t wait for long and buy another lacquer from the same line. Sure, I love bright nails, but my favourite shades are nude, they make the nails look so classy and elegant. I`m always searching for a perfect nudes for my nails.  And this time I picked colour # 05 which is beautiful coffee with milk shade. There are 51 available colours in Rich Color collection - from very pale milky to a very bright acid shades and everyone will find their favourite colour.

The formula of this lacquer is really outstanding. I never thought that nail polish can provide full coverage just in one coat before I tried Rich Color by Golden Rose. Once you apply the first coat you will receive already finished and shiny manicure. But it is not the only advantage. Golden Rose lacquer is equipped with maxi brush which gives a one - stroke application without ugly stripes. It dries out very fast and also lasts for a couple of days without any colour changes, cracks or chopping.

This nail lacquer by Golden Rose have become my all time favourite shade. I can`t stop using it:) And I very recommend it for all my beauties. That was all for now, I hope you enjoyed :) Don`t forget to follow me. Stay happy and I`ll see you soon, kisses <3