Makeup & Beauty

The Sunshine Award

| on
Thursday, November 14, 2013

elizabeth breygel beauty inside
I was nominated by Nichole Roberts from Makeup of the Day for The Sunshine Award! And I want to say a big thanks to her. Awards and Tags always mean a lot to me.The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who inspire us and bring a ray of sunshine to your life :3

There are a few simple rules:
1. Include Award Logo in or on your blog post
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers to give this award


Here are Sunshine question, which I was asked by Nicole:

1. Describe your blog with one word.

First question and so hard already:)

2.  What motivated you to start a blog?

My fiance said that my makeups are great and suggest me at least to try blogging. Now I can`t imagine my life without it:)

3. If you had to rush out of the house with just one makeup item, what would it be?

Mascara, without doubts!

4. If you were stranded on a desert island, which 5 items would you miss and wish you had with you?

I will be practical. I would miss my bathroom, bed, laptop, makeup bad and hair brush. But I would rather take machete and flint than something from cosmetics.

5. What inspires your makeup style?

Lots of things inspire me to create makeups. But what especially wakes my imagination is characters from computer games or movies. And some youtube beauty gurus for sure.

6. Is there a hair care brand you like most and why?

My favourite hair brand is Dove. Nothing supernatural :) I just like how it cooperates with my hair.

7. Where do you see your blog a year from now?

Thee only thing I expect from my blog is to please my lovely followers. If in one year they will still enjoy my blog it will mean I do a good job.

8. What is your favorite shade of Eye shadow and why?

It is a very hard question, I love to try new colours and change them frequently. But I guess my favourite is chocolate shade, because it compliments my eyes.

9. How long on average does it take you to do a full face of makeup?

Sure, it depends on the place where I`m going and the time that I have, but usually my full face makeup takes about 15 - 20 minutes.

10.  What was your last beauty purchase?

My latest product that I bought was They`re real mascara by Benefit. I`m going to do a review so come later to check it:)


And I want to nominate following people:

Ashley Combs from 2 Girls 1 Beauty Blog
Theodota Banti from Desert Rose
and  Erlla from That Quirky Panda

Here are my questions:

1. What would be your dream vacation?
2. What`s your all times favourite fragrance?
3. Flats or heels?
4. What`s your favourite magazine?
5. What`s your favourite time of a year?
6. Favourite inspirational quote.
7. Do you know foreing languages? Which one you want to learn?
8. What`s your favourite drugstore / makeup shop?
9. Who`s your favourite youtuber?
10. Three words to describe your personality.

Thanks a million to read my post, I hope you liked my answers. I wish everyone to have a sunny day. Bye xx