Versatile Blogger Award

| on
Monday, November 25, 2013
beauty blog, beauty blogger, elizabeth breygel

Hi cuties! I want to say a big thanks to Naomi from Naomi Talk Beauty for the nomination. It was fun to remember interesting things about my life and features of my personality, usually people don`t give importance to such things. I hope 

Rules:

Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win and thank the blogger that nominated you.
Present other bloggers with the award.
Link your nominees in your post and let them know they’ve been nominated.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

So here are some interesting facts about me:

 One month ago I moved from Europe to Brazil to marry my future husband. I`m going to do a little post about my life here for all who are interested.

• I`m not a native english speaker, that`s why I have so many mistakes in my blog posts:) I wonder even how can someone like them and follow my blog...lol

• I`m not a communicative person and being a blogger helps me to find new friends and open myself. Blogging is very important for me.

• I don`t like popular things. This feature of my character must be left to me from my wild youth. I like to found my own way, even if it`s a wrong way sometimes...

• I love everything dark and gothic. It is hard to don`t fall in love with this romantic beauty.

• Fashion is my weak point, very weak. But I`m trying to learn :)

• Music is one of my weaknesses and sometimes it makes me cry. I try to feel it with my soul.

Here are cuties who I want to nominate:

Lizzie from My Pretty Obsession
Brittnee from A beauty Product A Day
Nancy from Fancy Nancy
Amy from Face it Amy
Taylor from Beauty and a Blogger
Hollie from Meow Hollie

Thanks for reading, dears, I really hope you liked my answers. If you did don`t forget to follow my blog. I`ll talk to you soon, bye bye <3