Blogger Plans & Goals for New 2014 Year

| on
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
inspiration, quote, goal, wish

Hi lovelies! How are you?
Few days ago I saw a quote on facebook that the goal without a plan is just a wish. This quote set deeply in my mind and made me think a lot. So I decided to write down all my thoughts and plan growth of my blog for the next 2014 year. But the biggest goal for me is to fight my laziness. Laziness is my biggest defect, which I hope to overcome in the next year.

And here are my goals for the next year:

Reach 1000 followers via GFC - this goal sounds almost impossible for me. For now I have 173 followers on my little blog, but I sincerely believe that my lovely followers will help me to reach this huge number.

Reach 1000 followers on Blogloving - this number will be also hard to reach, coz it also grows very slowly.

Reach 1000 and more followers on Twitter - number of my followers on Twitter raises faster than on other platforms, so I hope to have even more people there.

Use my Blog Planner to observe the growth of my blog and to remember the duties - it is a super cute printable planner that you can get if you follow this link. Just sign up for the newsletter and you can also download it.

liz breygel, beauty angel

Follow blogging schedule - I`m not really sure what days of the week I should do posts. It will be or Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. 

Spend at least 1 hour per day in social media engagement - I love all my blogger friends and I want to spend more time talking, commenting and visiting their blogs.  

Take a part in collaborations and competitions - it is a big pleasure for me to be a part of smth special, something bigger. Plus this will increase my blog views and attract new followers:)

Create a rubric 'Makeup Monday' - makeup tutorials is one of my favourite things to share with you, girls and I pretend to post them for you each week. What do you think? 

Do my first giveaway! - I`m thinking about this point for such a long time. In the new year I promise to do my first giveaway. It will be international so all my beauties can participate.

Improve my writing and photographing skills - I want to provide my readers with a qualitative articles and I`ll do everything to do my best.

Girls how do you think will I reach all my goals? Napoleon`s plans or impossible is nothing? Please let me know what you think. And if you are also blogger you should set your own goals and write them down. It will help you so much and will make blogging more interesting. I wish you an amazing week and I`ll talk to you soon. Bye, bye <3