New Year`s Eve Makeup

| on
Monday, December 23, 2013
christmas makeup tutorial 2014

Hi, dears! To tell the truth I spent so many time creating a makeup look for New Year. I did more than three different makeup tutorials for you, girls, but any of them was good enough for New Year`s eve. I decided to take a look on google and discovered that a New 2014 Year will be a year of blue or green horse. So a new idea for a makeup tutorial easily arrived in my mind. For these makeup I used very light but so glamorous silver and emerald shades. I hope you will like this tutorial and maybe someone from you will even use my idea for New Year`s Eve.

christmas makeup tutorial 2014

1. Prime your eyes and put white eye pencil and blend it with your finger. It will be a base for our silver eye shadow ;
2. Dab silver eye shadow on the top of our pencil ;
3. Put emerald green eye shadow on the crease and blend out ;
4. Next step is to line the eyes and high light the brow bone with light shimmering eye shadow ;
5. On the bottom lash line and water put a darker green eye shadows. Then add some white pencil on the water line and inner corner of your eye. Don`t forget about mascara or maybe false lashes.

So that`s all, cuties. Please let me know in commentaries if you likes this makeup look. Is it suitable for New Year? Thanks to be with me. See you very soon <3