They're Real Mascara by Benefit cosmetics pictures and swatches

Good morning, lovelies! I've read many different reviews about They`re Real by Benefit. Some say it is their all-time favorite mascara and some people complain. I always wanted to try how it actually works, to make my very own opinion on this product. So, let's find out if this mascara is as great, as some claim it to be.

They're Real mascara comes in a very cute glossy tube stylized under the sixties. As I understand almost all Benefit`s cosmetics come in very stylish vintage-looking packaging. Firstly when I saw the brush I was not sure that it could create volume on my lashes, but I was wrong. 

They're Real Mascara by Benefit cosmetics pictures and swatches

This brush not only perfectly separates my lashes but also gives them length and volume. On the tip of the wand Benefit`s mascara has a magic spiked bomb, which was created to work with the tiny lashes on the inner corner of the eyes. The process of application was a bit messy, but I'm sure that it is because mascara is too fresh yet. 

Packaging and Formula


As it was mentioned on the packaging They're Real mascara is buildable – you can apply as many layers as you want. I applied about three layers and my lashes were still beautiful and well separated.  One more very important feature of They`re Real is that this mascara really holds the curve. I have very bad lashes and usually, even good mascaras don`t look nice on them. So I was very impressed with how this mascara worked on my poor little lashes.

They're Real Mascara by Benefit cosmetics pictures and swatches

They're Real Mascara lasts an eternity! It really does. I know that it's very bad for my skin and lashes but I fell asleep and have not removed mascara. When I woke my lashes were exactly the same as when I applied They`re Real. Serious, no joke. Any fallouts, any mess just perfectly separated fresh lashes with a beautiful curve.

Final Verdict...


So what can I say? They're Real Mascara by Benefit is the best variant for those who like a natural-looking lash. When Benefit gave a name for this mascara they meant that your lashes would look real and natural. I'm very glad that I purchased it. I don't regret it at all. For all of you, who are not sure that They`re Real will work Benefit has a travel size. See you soon, ladies. Let me know if you tried it also.

Lots of love,
Liz