Makeup & Beauty

I'm So Thankful for Blog Buddies Tag

| on
Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello beauties! Few days ago I was tagged by awesome Ashey from Ashley Maria beauty blog to do this blogger tag. And I want to say a big thanks to her, because I wanted to do it so much! Ash, thanks for the opportunity. Please find a minute and take a look at her amazing tutorials. So the rules of this blogger tag are very easy, just to answer few questions about yourself and your blog. Then you need to tag your blogger friends and they should do the same.


About My Blog 

How long have you been blogging?

I started blogging in may 2013.

Are there any bloggers who helped you out/encouraged you when you first started your blog?

Yes, every follower and every blogger friend motivated me and helped me to develop my blog a lot. I appreciate their help and love my beauties so much!

What Social Media has given you the most traffic to your blog? Is there a platform that you don’t use?

I think Google + provides the biggest traffic to my blog. Then goes Facebook and Twitter. I don`t use my Instagram frequent, but I know it helps many bloggers so I`m thinking to start working on it better.

How often do you post? Do you have a regular schedule?

I`m posting twice or three times per week. And I want to do that more frequent and I even set my goals for this year. I just need to stop being such a lazy ass ;)

Where do you blog?

For now I spend almost all of my time at home. So my bedroom is my office :)

What camera do you use?

Currently I`m using Samsung DV300F, but I pretend to develop my blog and by a professional camera in the close future.

How did you come up with your blog name?

I`m not a native English speaker, so it was very difficult for me to create a name for my blog. At first my blog had my name - Liz Breygel. That when it started to grow a little I named it The Beauty Inside, but it was kind stupid. At now it calls Beauty Angel. The reason is coz my love calls me an angel and I like it soo much :) So i decided to use this name, past of this name for my blog.

Do you do any regular “series” posts on your blog?

I do monthly favorites and going to start Makeup Mondays. First episode will be soon :)

What draws you to a blog?

I think behind each blog there is a personality. When you first load a blog page you can already understand some things about the person, who works on the content. So what attracts me is this personality of people, who are behind.

What turns you off of a blog?

It`s a hard question. When people don`t put useful information or when pictures has a bad quality. Just that I think.

How many blogs do you subscribe to?

Many, and unfortunately sometimes I don`t give enough attention to all those amazing blogs. But I will follow a special blogger schedule to have a time for everyone!

When do you generally read blogs?

When I write my own posts, for some inspiration and as a distraction too:) hehe

What is your favorite type of post, and why?

I love review of beauty products. It`s interesting to see swatches and know the opinion about products that are hard to find in my country. But more that reviews I like beauty hauls and monthly favorites. And sure makeup tutorials also.

What is your least favorite type of post, and why?

Sure it is not cool to read paid posts, but all amazing blogs need to be supported as TV channels or beauty gurus on YouTube. And I understand this.


About Me


Where do you live?

I`m living n Brazil but originally I`m from Eastern Europe.

What about your home?

I live in private house. Just that :P

Do you have a “day job”?

No, but I`ll find as soon as I will learn Portuguese.

How tall are you?

I`m 5'4" or 163 cm. When I was a kid I had many complexes about my height, but now I even like that I`m small.

Do you have siblings?

Yes, I have an elder sister. She is 5 years older than me and lives far away from me. Miss her very much.

3 words to describe yourself.

Laziness, laziness and did I said that I`m lazy? :)

Who is your style icon, and why?

No, don`t ask me about style, I`m totally tasteless person when it goes about the clothes. I need a personal fashion trainer.

3 favorite bands/musicians.

Actually I think my girls will be surprised to know that I love Nirvana, Three Days Grace and Crossfade :)

3 favorite movies.

Too much favourites, can`t give an answer. Movies by Tarantino.

3 favorite books.

I love The Old Man and The Sea, just didn`t catch the whole meaning of this book. Martin Eden by Jack London is amazing book and short stories my Chekhov always make me think.

3 random/weird facts about you.

My life is too boring, I don`t know interesting facts about me.

Thanks to reading me girls. I`ll talk to you very soon, have an amazing weekend <3