beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Makeup Monday : Little Snowflake - Winter Makeup Tutorial

| on
Sunday, January 19, 2014
blue makeup step by step tutorial, makeup for blue eyes


Hi everyone! How was your weekend? I hope they were great and you are ready for a new week. Today I will show you another winter makeup look. This time I decided to create something very delicate and tender, like a little snowflake. I think this winter makeup is totally wearable and will look so beautiful on a blue eyes. Let`s start!

blue makeup step by step tutorial, makeup for blue eyes

Here are few steps that we need to follow to recreate the look :

It is better to do your eye makeup before you will apply foundation and powder, to avoid the mess. 

1. Prime your eyes and start to put baby blue eyeshadow with shimmer on the lid;
2. Using the blending brush put the light grey shade on the crease and blend the transition;
3. Highlight the brow bone, using very light snow blue shade;
4. Put the white eye pencil on inner corner and blend it with the finger. Put the same snow blue eyeshadow on the top;
5. Line your eyes with liquid eyeliner;
6. Highlight the water line with blue eye pencil and finish with mascara.

I hope you liked this winter makeup and maybe someone will even recreate this. Please let me know what you think. Thank you very much for reading and don`t forget to follow my blog for much more. Wish you an amazing week and I`ll talk to you soon. Kisses <3