Makeup & Beauty

Monthly Favourites / December

| on
Sunday, January 05, 2014
beauty angel shopping haul
beauty angel shopping haul
beauty angel shopping haul
beauty angel shopping haul

Hi, girls! Sorry to take long to do my December Favourites post. I was celebrating New Year for a few days ( I`m going to make a post about it also) and had a lack of time and energy to do it. Currently it is a summer in Brazil, so all my products are light and I don`t really use to much makeup now, because of the hot weather.  But here are some of awesome beauty products that I`ve been loving in December.

Korean BB Cream by Beauty Angel

It was my first try of a korean cosmetics and I actually enjoyed very much. I`m definitely going to try more asian products and I`m almost sure that I will like very much. This cream is amazing. Due to a very light formula it absorbs into skin immediately. If you don`t need a full coverage and want to look simple and beautiful BB cream by Beauty Angel is the best option. For swatches and more details follow this link.

Very me Blush by Oriflame

Never was trying a bright pink blush on my skin, so I decided to make a little experiment. I didn`t expect that I will like it so much. I think it is a very summer colour, isn`t it? Blush is super pigmented so be careful to don`t go to far and look strange:) I even have an idea to try it some day in a role of eyeshadow. Who knows, maybe it will look amazing :))

Eyeliner by Yanqina 

I simply love this eyeliner. And not just cute design, no :) It is long - lasting, well - pigmented and it is just pleasant to work with. Plus it could be an awesome little present for your girl friends. Everyone would enjoy to receive such little panda. This purchase totally convince me to don`t stop and buy more asian beauty products to try. My review and swatches here

Eye Kohl by Mac

I don`t really think that this two eye pencils need my commentaries. I can`t stop using these eye pencils, they`re awesome. Very creamy, very pigmented what do we need more for a perfect makeup look? Follow this link to learn more and see swatches. 

They`re Real Mascara by Benefit

And the last product in my December list is amazing mascara by Benefit. They`re Real is not just a mascara for me, it is just a magic in a bottle. I adore everything about this mascara starting from the design of a tube and finishing with the smell of the product. It is a product which I will repurchase again and again. They`re Real mascara is simply amazing. Here is my detail review for this mascara.

That`s all for my December Favourites. Did you use any of these products? Please let me know in a comments. I hope you enjoy reading my post, I`ll see you guys soon. Bye bye <3