beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Artdeco All In One Mascara / Review & Swatches

| on
Saturday, February 08, 2014
artdeco cosmetics review
artdeco makeup cosmetics review
artdeco cosmetics review

Hi cutipies! How are you today? Everyone who reads me knows that I have an awful problems with my lashes. Actually I have an abcenes of them :) So I always in search for a mascara that can give them volume and lenghth. Today I want to tell you about my latest find - All In One mascara by Artdeco. I have a sample size product, but will defenitely go to buy a full mascara.

First thing that I've noticed is that All In One mascara have an awesome brush. Exactly this kind of long and fluffy brushes give a good volume for lashes. If you have the same problems with lashes as me - a lack of density and volume, just go for a bigger brush and you'll perceive the result. And formula is simple increadible. I don't know what Artdeco put in their All In One mascara but just check out how awesome my lashes look now. They are so long and curly!

I never tried anything by Artdeco brand, it was my first meeting and I really really enjoyed the results. Did you ever try something from this company? Can you suggest me to what products are the best to purchase? Please let me know cuties, I'm very excited to try smth more! And please let me know what you think about All In One Mascara if you also tried it. I wish everyone an amazing mood and long lush lashes.


Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot