Makeup & Beauty

Bright Ombré Lips Tutorial

| on
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
gradient lips tutorial doll lips tutorial

Hi cuties :) I know that everyone is very tired from winter already so today I propose you to create a beautiful ombre lips for your spring makeup look. I saw this idea on pinterest and wanted to recreate this look so much! I simply love how original and tender ombre lips look. I hope you will also like it. Enjoy :)

step by step doll makeup tutorial


1. The first thing we need to do is to prime our lips. I'm using my face powder to create a good base and to prepare lips' skin for the pencil;
2. On the middle of the bottom and upper lips put a white pencil;
3. Fill the rest parts of the lips with bright pink lip liner;
4. Use your finger to smudge colours and create a very soft gradient transitions between white and pink  colours;
5. Finish with a clear lip gloss and your ombre lips are done :)

That's all, please let me know if this ombre lips tutorial was useful to you. If you enjoyed this look you can also check my Porcelain Doll Lips tutorial. Don't forget to follow my blog for much more. Wish you all a warm spring mood and fresh new starts! Kisses <3