beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Get Ready With Me ♥ Valentine's Day

| on
Thursday, February 06, 2014
valentine`s day makeup tutorial
Hi sweeties! So the day X will come very soon. I know usually people do a video tag Get Ready With Me, but I wanted to do something interesting and totally different from my usual post. I'm going to hang out with my love on Valentine`s Day and propose you to take a look at my full-dress rehearsal, before the date.
golden rose nail lacquer
golden rose nail lacquer

For my nails I`ll go for a totally nude look. I will use my Ciaté Nail Tonic Hydrator as a base for Golden Rose Nail Lacquer. It will prepare my nail plate and make it smooth for a nail polish. 

For my face I will go for a slightly pin - up look with a dramatic eyeliner and neutral eyeshadows. I`m using rosy shade for my lid and neutral dark beige for my crease. I left my bottom lashline clear. 
Valentine's Day makeup tutorial
Valentine's Day makeup tutorial beauty angel

Products I used :

Face
Porefassional Primer by Benefit
Ever Lasting Foundation by Oriflame
Camo concealer palette
Pupa Luminous Baked Face Powder
Sun Club shimmer bronzing powder by Essence
Brightening Face Powder Dandelion by Benefit

Lips
Essence lipstick in shade 'all about cupcake'
Jack Wills Lip gloss in 'powder pink'

Eyes
Nyx eyeshadow base
Eyebrow pencil by Faberlic
Pro palette 120 colors 3d edition
Color Trend liquid eyeliner
They`re Real Mascara by Benefit

I hope I mentioned everything :)

So here how I look before my makeover and after it. So glad that most of the times boys can see only our ´better side´ hehehe :) I know my makeup looks very simple, but I just want to have a light and fresh look. Later I'm going to post an alternative Valentine's Day makeup tutorial for those who likes something more interesting, don't miss it!
And how do you plan to spend Valentines day? Will you do something special with your beloveds? I wish everyone lots of love and romantic feelings, but not just today, during the whole year. Happy Valentine's Day, cupcakes, kisses !