Makeup & Beauty

Handmade Natural looking Eyelashes / Review

| on
Thursday, February 20, 2014
false eyelashes makeup tutorial
asian beauty products false lashes
asian beauty products false lashes review
pink makeup tutorial asian beauty products review


Hi girls! I cannot say that I'm a big fan of false eyelashes. And it is not because I don't like how they look, I just have some problem to wear them correctly. But recently I purchase an awesome set of natural looking flse eyelashes and I'm so excited to share with you! When I was choosing them for me I was quided by the rule - ´mine but better´, which means my eyelashes, but more dense and long.

This set comes with 10 pairs of very soft and light hand made lashes on invisible base. It is a great benefit - transparent base makes them look even more natural and you can wear them even without eyeliner. It makes false lashes suitable for daily makeups. Eyelashes made of synthetic material, includes longer and shortet bruises which crossed between each other, to make them look more dense and voluminous. I was using these handmade false lashes to create my Valentine's Day makeup look, i just cut them a little from the sides to match my eye.

They are very comfortable in wear - once you apply them and get used, you don't feel them more on your eyes. I would strongly recommend them for everyone who are earching for natural looking and easy to wear lashes. And here are few sites where you can buy them amazon , ebay and buyincoins. You can also find them on any asian beauty store.