beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Monthly Favourites / January

| on
Tuesday, February 04, 2014
avon haul liz breygel beauty angel
elizabeth breygel beauty angel
beauty haul favorites beauty angel
beauty haul favorites

Hello lovelies! I`m so happy that January have finished already, even though it makes me closer to Brazilian Autumn, this fact makes me kind happy. Because autumn is the most adorable and romantic time of a year. Today I`m going to show you a little bit of my January beauty favorites. For most of the products I did a detail review already, but there are some new goodies too. Hope you will enjoy <3

 Isabelle Dupont Nail Lacquer 

I really think this shade is perfect for winter or even autumn time. This deep mature shade looks very classy on short and seductive on long nails. Unfortunately it doesen`t last for many days, so for girls, who likes to do things on the kitchen this  Isabelle Dupont Nail Lacquer is not the perfect variant. But it is still my favorite nail product for winter. Take a look how amazing this shade here

Lip Paint by Le Keux Cosmetics

I`m simply in love with this amazing Lip Paint by Le Keux Cosmetics. Even though my man tells me that red shade doesen`t fit me I literally can`t stop using it. Strongly recommend for everyone give a chance and try it, you`ll never regret. I told enough about this little cutie in my review, so check it out.

Tony Moly Tint in 'cherry pink'

For my lips this month I also adore little Tony Moly tint in shade cherry pink. Asian products are always come in super cute packaging. They know how to buy girls hurt :) And the quality of the product is also on very high level. Tony Moly tint will never disappear from your lips and will serve you all day long. My review and swatches here.

Color Trend blush by Avon

The next product is a blush in shade 'cheeky' from Color Trend line by Avon. This packaging reminds me of well - known blush by Mac, shade 'all day to walk'. And I think it is a very worthy replacement for a very good prize. Product has a lot of reflecting particles inside, so cheeks look luminous on the sun. Sure, it is not that very perfect for winter time, but as it is summer for me now I decided to include this blush in my January favorites list.

The Porefassional by Benefit

It is totally impossible not to love Porefassional. It makes my skin so smooth and prepares it perfectly for further makeup. I will definitely buy a full size product as soon as I will finish my sample version. Which, I almost totaly sure, will last me for a very long time. If you are curious to know more about this magic in a bottle follow the link

Eyebrow Pencil by Faberlic

And the last in the list of my beauty favorites is an eyebrow pencil by Faberlic. I know that almost noone from you, sweeties, know about this amazing company, but I promise to include their products in my giveaway:) So this brow pencil is my favorite brow pencil ever. It doesen`t have that strange ginger or red undertone, so my eyebrows perfectly match my hair colour. And it is also very easy to work with. Will repurchase it again and again. About a week ago I posted my eyebrow tutorial using this pencil. Follow the link if you are interested :)

That`s all for my January beauty favorites, please let me know what you have been loving recently and don`t forget to join my blog for much more interesting stuff.

Lot`s of love,
Liz