beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Bamboo Shoot / Review & Swatches

| on
Monday, February 17, 2014
sally hansen nail lacquer review
sally hansen nail lacquer review
sally hansen nail lacquer review
nude nail nude nails sally hansen nail lacquer

Hi everyone! How is the things? I hope you're feeling great, because I have a new awesome product to introduce you - Sally Hansen Xtrem Wear nail polish. I'm always huntimg for a perfect nude shades for my nails. I simply adore how nude colours makes manicure look very classy and elegant. Nude is universal shade for nails, because it fits every clothes you'll wear. So everytime I go on the store my eyes are always searching nude lacquers on the shelves.

I already tried lacquers from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line so I was totally sure that it will work perfectly. The colour I own named ` 81 Bamboo Shoot ` - it is a beautiful warm beige colour with a pale rosy undertone. This shade looks perfect for the spring time, which will come very soon. I put the colour in two layers without top coat, but for better effect I would recommend to put three layers. 

The consistency of Sally Hansen nail polish is kind runny, so it was king hard to work with at first. But I'm almost sure that it was because the nail polish is too fresh yet. Bamboo Shoot has a thin brush, so it is very easy to reach corners of the nail plate. Dries out this product very fast, but you will need to wait more time if you have mny layers on.

Overall I really like this shade, but I always had a problems with a milky nail polishes. It is very hard to make them look perfect on nails. Do you also like nude colours? Please let me know what is your favourite nude nail polish, so I can try it in the future. Thanks for reading me cuties. See you soon. Bye, bye!

Lots of love
Lizzie