Makeup & Beauty

Spring Beauty Wishlist

| on
Friday, February 28, 2014
Spring Beauty Wishlist

Hi cupcakes! Are you ready for the most refreshing and tender time of a year - spring! Spring is the time of new beginings and  new changes in our life. And also would be very nice to refresh our wardrobe and makeup bags. I never did this kind of posts before but I had so much fun creating this wishlist, hope you'll enjoy this too. I add links for products so you can easily find extra information if you need.

1. I guess I'm kind late with this beauty, but better late than never :) I saw so many beauty reviews for Lolli Tint by Benefit and became very curious to try. Many girls said that it is very amazing - pigmented and creamy. Never tried cheek stains but almost sure I will like this one. Who know if I can also use this for my lips?

2. Second product, actually products in my wishlist is nail polish set from new spring 2014 collection by Essie called Hide & Go Chic. Even though not all shades are perfect for spring time (as I think) I really really like this colour combination. What you think? They have few more sets with a cute names so I guess everyone will  find set for their taste.

3. I think next item doesen't need extra commentaries. Mac Kabuki brush № 182 is a must have in every makeup bag. I hate my kabuki brush by Avon and I don't like to use my powder brushes, because they are very scratchy. Kabuki by Mac is very very soft and I  heard it comes in a cute personal case :)

4. My current face powder is almost finished and I always wanted to try this translucent powder by Bourjois.  Formula of this powder includes rose petals and I heard that skin feels very smooth, almost velvet after using it. I always loved Bourjois products and sure that I'll adore their translucent powder too. I'm sorry girls but I didn't find a link for you.

5. And the last but defenitely not least product in my Spring Beauty Wishlist is Lush bubblegum lip scrub. I have an awesome and cheaper sugar scrub by Faberlic but always wanted to try this one from Lush. It has an awesome smell and you can simply lick it off your lips after you finish polishing them. Sound fun :3

So cuties, it was a short list of beauty products that I'm currently wanting. I really really hope that I can own these babies till the end of the spring. And what is your current beauty wishlist? Did you tried these products? If so please tell me your opinion in comments, I will wait :) Talk to you soon sweets!

With love,
Liza