Makeup & Beauty

Fresh & Bright Spring Makeup Tutorial

| on
Tuesday, March 04, 2014
colorful makeup tutorial

Hi ladies, congrats with the first spring post :) Winter time is very exhaustive but fortunately warm weather will come very soon. Today I will show you how to do a very fresh and colorurfull makeup tutorial for upcoming spring time. I'm sure that this makeup will fit for any skin and eye colour and I would even wear it everyday to add some colours in routine. So let's start!

colorful makeup rainbow makeup tutorial

1. First step - put white eyepencil on the whole eyelid till the brow bone and blend it with your finger;
2. Start to put light purplle eyeshadow on the outer corner of your eye and crease, creating a shape;
3. Now put a bright peachy shadows on the middle of your eyelid, I did this step with my finger;
4. Take some pink eyeshadow and put on the corner of purple colour and blend out;
5. Draw a small wing with a black liquid eyeliner;
6. And the last steps - put some purple eyeshadow on the lower lashlineand  line your waterline with white eyepencil. Finish with mascara and false lashes (optional).

I suggest to wear bright rosy or orangy blush but stay more neutral with countoring  And also put on yur lips some juice lip gloss to finish your bright spring makeup look. Let me know if you liked this makeup :) Bye, bye sweeties!

With love,
Lizzie <3