beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Mac ´Sable´ Eyeshadow / Review & Swatches

| on
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
maccosmetics eyeshadows review
maccosmetics eyeshadows review
maccosmetics eyeshadows review

Hi ladies! I'm so excited to perform you this little baby - single eyeshadow by MAC. I received it a very long time ago, but I had so many drafts and ideas for my blog that I even couldn't find a place for this precious. So when I was thinking what colour I should order I just decided to choose something to compliment the colour of my eyes. Mac describes ´Sable´ as a gold plum shade with bronze pearls inside. The name of the finish is Velvet. 

Texture of Mac eyeshadow is super smooth, feels like a real velvet. It blends perfectly and stays for the whole day on the eyelid without fading or falling out.  Pigmintetion is perfect as well, even without a primer underneath. I like that ´Sable´ is a very flexible shade - it fits with most bronze, golden, olive, champaigne and plum shade. What an awesome compagnon! 

I liked it so much that I cannot wait until the next mac shopping. Ladies do you have some advice for me? What shade I should buy next? Please tell me in comments I know that you know that you have lots of suggestions I'm new to this brand (I know...) so I need some help :) Thanks for reading me, see ya soon. Kisses!

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot