Makeup & Beauty

Oriflame Ever Lasting Foundation / Review & Swatches

| on
Thursday, March 13, 2014
oriflame foundation oriflame cream
oriflame cosmetics review
oriflame cream reveiw


Hi sweeties! Today I`m going to do a review for my current favourite foundation, which I`m using for a very long time already. Actually I don`t even understand why I never did a detail review for Oriflame Ever Lasting foundation! I love it so much and I`m simply obliged to tell you about this product.

To start I want to tell you that I repurchased Ever Lasting Foundation for several times already, so it is really a very good product whcih I recommend for everyone. It comes in a plastic bottle with a tight cover. I know that plastic is not the best material for storing your makeup, but at least I know that it will not crush if I`ll drop it accidently on the floor (i`m really clumsy!). There are 6 different shades from very fair porcelain to caramel warm sand colour. 

Formula of Oriflame foundation reminds me more of a BB cream, because it cares about your skin and feels like a cream. Foundation gives a very full coverage for skin. Maybe some of you can even forget about concealer! The only thing I would add to this increadible formuls is SPF. And as Oriflame promised on the description Ever Lasting foundation lasts for hours. You don`t need to worry that your facial skin will start to shine or problematic areas will appear. But I would not recommend it for a girls with oily skin type - this foundation could make your face a bit cakey

But the most important is what this magical foundation will do with your skin. After I started to use it skin on my face started to be so smooth and silky, like a baby`s skin. At first I was king skeptic when I saw that Ever Lasting foundation includes skin renew compex. But after the first try I perceived the difference. Even after you remove all your makeup and wash your face, you can still feel the increadible changes. 

I really love this foundation, especially because it perfectly matches to my skin tone (shade I use - porcelain). Defenitely recommend for all of you to give this foundation a try. I promise you won`t be dissapointed. Thanks for being with you, I`ll talk to you very soon. 

Lots of love, 
Liz xxx