beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Red Carpet Wishlist

| on
Sunday, March 09, 2014

Hi girl! I guess everyone or almost everyone watched recent Oscar ceremony. Those beautiful posh dresses, shoes and jewelry by famous brands and designers. I bet every girls wants at least once in their life step on that Red Carpet and show their fashion taste and beauty.

In my previous post I told you that fashion is my weak side.. I mean I'm totally tasteless person, but recently I have found a store Dressale.com with amazingly gorgeous apparel. So today I want to try my fashion skills and create another wishlist. To tell the truth it was a very hard choice, I really liked most of the dresses and shoes that Dress Sale proposes. So girls, let's dream a little.  What if someday I will need to walk along famous that famous red carpet and take a look at Oscar's ceremony? 

black dress glittered sandals glittered clucth

I decided to chose something elegant, feminine and a little sexy at the same time. I went for a long ankle-length Dress with column silhouette to make myself visually taller. A chose the same dark purple Glittered Sandals and finished with a Mettalic Clutch, to compliment my shoes. As my dress looks kind simple and minimalist I was thinking bright glittered shoes and clutch would add some sparkle to my look. I added links so you can easily check out the description of products. 

Please let me know if you liked my Red Carpet look and tell me what dress and accessories would you choose? Thanks to be with me and don't forget to take a look at Dress Sale website for some inspiration. See you soon <3


Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot