Very Inspiring Blogger Award

| on
Friday, March 21, 2014
Hi girls! One awesome beautiful panther Keisha from Chrysalis Gals blog  has nominated me for the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award". I want to say a big thanks to her, please find a time to take a look at her makeup looks and reviews!
Award logo I found here

Rules are :

1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
7. Provide a link to your post.
8. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.


Here are 7 things about me :
liz breygel

1. I hate roses smell. I know some people even do a jam from rose's petals, but I really hate how it smells. Is there smth wrong with my nose?:) But I still love how these flowers look. I wouldn't mind if my love gift them to me. 

2. I was studying at the historical faculty. My specialization was a Worldwide history and I absolutely in love with ancience and prehistoric age. It is very interesting!
3. When I was small I wanted to be paleontologist - scientist, who study prehistoric life. I really wanted to dig out dinosaurs and study about them. That's why I actually chose historical faculty.
4. I love to sing! Sometimes my husband plays to me on guitar and I sing - we are rock band :) I don't think that I sing very good, but I took some vocal classes at the past.
5. I was in a distant (very distant) relationship with my husband for about 1,5 year. It was a very hard time and now, when we are together, I still don't understand how we separated this difficulty. Love him very much <3
6. When I was a kid and was visiting kids garden (about 3 years old) my nickname was Pie - because I was fatty:) One of my teachers named me like that...I was sooo sad :( 

7. I'm ukrainian, currently living in Brazil :) 

And I want to nominate :
Carly Rose
Leigh-Ann Grupp
Tammie
Jenna
MysteriousNeonLights