beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Dramatic Makeup Tutorial

| on
Friday, April 04, 2014
black and green makeup tutorial, step by step evening makeup
Hello beauties! Hope you're doing great :) I finally started to learn some professional makeup basics and I want you to show my results. Here is a step by step makeup tutorial that I created using pencil technique. It is a very basic makeup, but using it as an example you can change colours and the shape to create your own unique dramatic look. Let's start :)

black and green makeup tutorial, step by step evening makeup, double eyeliner

1. The first step is to prime your eyelid - I used a very light neutral eyeshadow and put it with a brush all over my eyelid up to my brow bone and the inner and outer corners. With a very sharp pencil start to create a shape (frame) which we will fill in the future. Don't close your eye while doing this and pay attention to your eye anatomy;

2. Now start to fill it in with the same black eye pencil. Press stronger on the outer corner and more light closer to the center of the eyelid. Blend eye pencil with the brush;

3. Start to put dark green eyeshadow on the lower lash line lining it out repeating the shape of your first line. Leave a space between these lines;

4. Put a yellow or peachy eyeshadow on the first half of your eyelid. Blend dark green eyeshadow with a brighter and lighter green shade till your cheek bone. If your colour look too bright you can reduce it using neutral eyeshadow which is the same shade as your skin;

5. Set black pencil with matte black eyeshadow, but some black eyeshadow on the lower lash line to make green colour deeper. Create a beautiful sharp line on the inner corner of your eye;

6. Highlight inner corner of the eyes and space between eyeliner. It will make your eyeliner look more bright and neat. Clean all your mistakes and line your upper waterline with black pencil. Finish with mascara and false lashes (optional).

I was trying to explain this process in detail and I really hope it helped you. Let me know in comments what you thing about this makeup. Thank you ladies to be with me, I'll talk to you very soon. Wish you all to have a great week. Kisses and hugs!

Lots of love,
Liz