beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Little Beauty Haul / Revlon, OPI, Bourjois

| on
Tuesday, April 01, 2014
OPI, Revlon lip butter review, maccosmetics brush
too faced palette review, opi lacquer review
mac brush review, revlon lip butter review, opi essie lacquer review

Hi ladies! Recently I bought  few beauty treats for me and decided that it will be fun to show them to you and share my first impressions. And sure later I'll write a detail review for these products with my opinion and swatches. But for now here is a brief overview of my recent beauty purchases...


Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette

I wanted Boudoir Eyes palette for such a long time. It is really amazing and includes all necessary neutral shades to create a classic everyday makeup look. And I really like it's design - simple aluminium case with magnetic closure and a very girlish rosy colour. Plus you will receive a small glamour guide with 3 day -to- night makeup looks. Everything a girl needs to be happy !

O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in `Isn't That Precious?`

I really really wanted some very soft baby pink shade in my collection. This shade is very sheer and doesen't provide a full coverage from the first layer, but the finish look is very glossy. Will definitely use it for a romantic dinner or some formal occasions. 

Bourjois Flower Perfection Loose Powder

I put this Bourjois Powder in my Spring Beauty Wishlist and the reason why I wanted is so much is because I never tried translucent powders before and my current powder is on it's end already. I heard from the girls who use them frequently that they don't buy a usual powder anymore. The first impression is quite good , but I want to use it for some time before to tell you my opinion. 

Revlon Lip Butter in `Sweet Tart`

It was my first Revlon Lip Butter (review) and I think I will not be the last:) I liked it very much and already started to write a review with swatches for you guys. I love how it cares and moisturizes my lips, because I have a very dry skin. And this colour is so bright and cheeky, everyone will be a center of attenbtion with Revlon Sweet Tart on their lips.

Mac Kabuki brush № 182

One more item from my Spring Beauty Wishlist is kabuki brush by Mac. Before I had kabuki brush from Avon and girls, you don't even imagine how scratchy it is! My skin is not sensitive but it is very unpleasant to put powder on your face with a scratchy brush. And kabuki by Mac is very soft, full and blends powder on the skin very good. 


Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in `Lily`

I'm a sucker for a pastel lavender shades like this Revlon Top Speed lacquer (review). I think it is a very spring fresh colour, isn't it? By the way, thanks to this lacquer I finally understand what shade I want for my bedroom walls :) It dries very fast but I think longer than 60 seconds as Revlon promises. But I'm still impressed. 

Isabelle Dupont Nail Polish

I bought this nail polish, nail glitters actually, just because wanted some shimmer in my collection. It is a simple transparent nail polish with middle sized glitters - dark green, red, blue and silver. I guess this glitters would fit New Year's Eve or club party manicure, so I will use it just for a very special occasions. And what I like about Isabelle Dupont polish is that glitters do not fall out even after few days of wearing nail polish. 

Thank you sweeties for the visit, I hope it was interesting for you to read my Little beauty Haul post. I wish you an amazing day and lot's of happiness. Don't forget to follow my blog for more interesting articles and reviews. I'll talk to you very soon, bye, bye.

Sincerely Yours,
Liza