Pale Rosy Makeup Tutorial

| on
Wednesday, April 09, 2014
pink makeup, date makeup tutorial, everyday step by step makeup

Hi everyone! I continue to learn different professional makeup techniques and today will show you how to create a beautiful graphic `knot` makeup. This `knot` could be any shape, size and colour you want. Just choose it to compliment your eye anatomy and colour. In today's tutorial I will show you the basic technique an shape, but you can improve my makeup an create a unique look. Let's start!

pink makeup, date makeup tutorial, everyday step by step makeup

1. First step is priming your eyelid. I used white matte eyeshadow and put them all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then start to create a knot with a black eye pencil;

2. Smudge harsh lines with synthetic brush and blend out the colour;

3. But mild brown matte eyeshadow on the edges of the knot, blend the line ob the crease. Add some eyeshadow on the lower lash line.

4. But matte or shimmering rosy eyeshadow on the eye lid, highlight brow bone and inner corner;

5. Line your eyes with liquid or gel eyeliner, line your waterline with white eye pencil;

6. Curl your lashes and finish with mascara.

I like this makeup very much. I think it is perfect for cocktail party or wedding look. Hope you liked it also and this tutorial was interesting and useful for you girls. I wish you all an awesome day and I'll talk to you soon. Bye, bye!

Lots of love,
Liza