Beauty UK cosmetics review Beauty UK Blush & Brush Review and Swatches by blogger

Hi, everyone! I hope you are all feeling great! Today, I want to share with you my thoughts about Beauty UK Blush & Brush* in a pretty summer shade called 'Isla Rose'. I was never a fan of bright blush shades, but recently I discovered that pale skin tends to look gray in pictures. So bright makeup shades are actually a good way to make your complexion look fresher and even healthier.

Beauty UK cosmetics review Beauty UK Blush & Brush Review and Swatches by blogger

Blush & Brush comes in a cute plastic case with a transparent cover. It includes a small brush-applicator, which I found not very comfortable in usage. There is a beautiful overprint on the blush with Beauty UK's motto - 'Make your statement'. It looks so pretty, I even didn't want to touch it with my brush.

Beauty UK cosmetics review Beauty UK Blush & Brush Review and Swatches by blogger

My shade calls `Isla Rose` which is a highly pigmented cool-toned pink color with a tiny shimmer in it. And even though it is a very bright color, it blends out perfectly and doesn't look supersaturated on the cheeks. It is also easily buildable and stays on the skin without fading for a long time. To reach the best results just make sure you prepared your skin well - put foundation and seal it with a light layer of powder.

Beauty UK cosmetics review Beauty UK Blush & Brush Review and Swatches by blogger

Beauty UK Blush & Brush retails just for £2.99 and they have worldwide shipping. So if you want to look vibrant and hot this summer, you should definitely try out this product. I liked it very much, and what do you think? Let me know your opinion in the comments and I'll talk to you again very soon!

Lots of love,
Liz