Beauty UK Define - FX Mascara / Review

| on
Monday, May 19, 2014
beauty uk mascara review
beauty uk cosmetics review swatches
beauty uk mascara review

Hello ladies! Today I want to perform you another beauty treat by Beauty UK. This little pink cutie is a Beauty UK Define - FX Mascara* which will provide an awesome separation and lengthening effect to your lashes. Anyways, let's talk in details.

Define - FX Mascara comes in a bright pink packaging with a glossy silver letters. It is so cute :) It has a rubber wand with short bristles - they perfectly separate and free your lashes from clumps. You know that my lashes are a disaster, they are super short and super straight. But as you can see from the picture Define -  FX did a pretty good work and my lashes look great.

As for me Beauty UK Define - FX mascara has a unique formula, I never tried mascaras which dry out on your lashes so fast. It helps to build it up layer by layer without making pauses between process. And even after few coats of this mascara your lashes will not look like spider legs, they will still be without clumps and feel very light. And one more great benefit of Define - FX is it's scent. For me it smells like concentrated orange juice! I don't know what ingredient gives mascara this fragrance, but I wish all mascaras smell like this.

Overall I really like Define - FX, I think it is just perfect for everyday makeup. You can buy it on Beauty UK official website for £2.99, they have an international delivery so it won't be a problem to receive their products. Thanks everyone for reading my post, I wish you an awesome day! Bye, bye Xxx


Lots of love,
Liz